Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Ending I Saw Coming


The Ending I Saw Coming

The sky gray, & the rain pouring
People walk to their destinations
And I stand in the middle of the walk way
Taking in the rain that cries for me

My ending was obvious
My fate was inevitable
One way or another
Distortion into the scales would rise

Though I never inteded for this outcome
The actions of others & myself from them
Would bring forth this ending
For nothing was meant to last for me, no matter how hard I try

I start out fine
My days looking easy & peaceful
I make people laugh & start gags
I act like the good part of me I always want to present

Somewhere down the line a gag goes too far
Somewhere down the line a message is recieved wrong
Somewhere down the lnie a problem comes up
And as the result, the balanced scale tips

Though things may turn & resolve may come
The rope withers with each conflict
And then I can no longer approach
I become discouraged & feel like a burden

I never intended to set my world on fire
I just wanted to set nice flames in people's hearts
But everyone just looks & questions the surface of the ground
Rather than dig inside & see the gold burried underneath

The same principle applies to those in my circle
They see some flowers & the fruits I give
But never look into the garden to see all the rotted fruits
Though I always expect for to lose myself for others' sake

But no matter what I do
No matter how much I try
I become alone & distant
And there will be no support

The support is like pie
At first it's full
Slowly, the pie is eaten away by my actions or mistakes
And no one will ever dig in the garden

Soon no one can see the fires I see
I am the only one in the end who feels the fire
As they see nothing, they care not nor understand
Hence, I'm left to burn alone

Though this is expected
This gloomy tragedy takes time to develop
Some may still try to support
But just like flowers are without water, they'll wither away

And so I will sit here
And take in this heavy rain
For only the rain can best express
This huge scar that troubles my life to no end
This ending... Was without a dobut... expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment